Making Learning Fun for Little Ones!
Meet My Family
February… the month of love! There is no better time of the year to talk about our family members and how much they mean to us! Mom, Dad, little sister, big brother… Let’s learn all about them!
Everything is included for 3 weeks of fun-filled days with your toddler group!
- An illustrated Activity Guide
- “A New Family Member”, an illustrated story featuring a new member of Clementine, Zoom and Jujube’s family: Valentine, the dog
- “Valentine the Dog” stick puppet
- “Colour Splash!” game to learn the colour pink
- “Tot Talk” cards for learning new words and for a memory game
- “Look & Learn” poster
- Two fun games: “Family Game” and “Hearts to Assemble”
- All the necessary tools to bring the activities to life
- Copies of the Grown-Up Gazette to keep parents informed
- 3 Little Hands Worksheets for every child
All the Arts & Crafts supplies are included to create:
- A group painting made with people-shaped painting sponges
- A painting of pink hearts made with cut up apples
- A large Valentine’s Day mailbox
- A Valentine’s Day stained glass
- A Valentine’s Day heart collage
- A frame decorated with coloured pasta and paper hearts
Return to Tot Boxes